Monday 24 March 2014

My Final Piece

This is the final piece!



Done mostly on After Effects, I added in key frames to make the image spin at the right speed; I also had to incorporate the text individually and add in key frames for each phrase.
I did this because I originally made the whole image on Photoshop, with text included, so I would only have to add key frames to one image. However, when I imported it into After Effects and zoomed in on the picture (so that it spins out of frame) the text became pixilated and almost unable to read.

Despite this, I think the motion graphic works well, because it's informative, it spins at a good pace, and is easy to follow.
To bring it to life, I could add audio to the background; not anything too outrageous, just simple piano music or something soothing to listen to, which could help it flow better.



No comments:

Post a Comment