Monday 16 November 2015

Final Storyboard

After narrowing down my initial storyboard, I had to lay out the details of the sequence I want to create ready to animate, so here it is:




I think this story will work well because I am testing the limits of each technique, which will hopefully allow me to compare them effectively. I haven't specified some of the actions for each technique because I thought it would be better if I could have the freedom to experiment at the time of filming, to get used to the materials I'm using and see what I can come up with that way, documenting my results as I go.

This idea to experiment is inspired by Aardman, who describe how they discovered how to portray the emotions of Gromit through playing around with plasticine.

I personally prefer my moodboard version of a storyboard, since that example clearly demonstrates the differences in each technique, even with just the images, so I will take this into consideration when developing my animatic.


No comments:

Post a Comment