Tuesday 3 November 2015

Updated Storyboard

Since creating my initial storyboard, I decided it was too long to accomplish a decent animation within the time limit I have for this module, so the best course of action was to narrow it down to the basics which represent a brief practical history of animation within the film industry.

The red crosses represent the panels I am cutting out of my storyboard

This being from the first feature length film, Snow White (which was hand drawn), to stop motion (with plasticine), to CGI (Autodesk Maya); I believe this will be a simple yet fun solution to stand by my dissertation.

I think I can get away with this because the timeline I will illustrate should document the details of the history in animation, and also be a resourceful document for me to refer to later on, and possibly even display to audiences to show I have done thorough research into the facts.


No comments:

Post a Comment