Friday 13 March 2015

A Change in Plans...

So far I have talked about making two armature's of realistic proportions and a Barbie-shaped one. However after evaluating my idea, I decided merging the two into one model would be the best way to go.

This should make my work more interesting and dynamic, which will hopefully give viewers a direct comparison of how different the two body proportions are, raising awareness of the issues within society.

It also allows me the chance to practice the process of making an armature model; mixing milliput, creating a wire frame and base, then applying plasticine to it.

The fact that I am only making a model, without animating it, gives me more time to focus on making the one piece of work look good while still making it relate well to my essay subject.

Here is the final model design, with the wire frame drawn on as reference:


No comments:

Post a Comment