Tuesday 25 February 2014

Idea Development

I've looked through my notes and decided I want to base my animation on the devices used to animate "in the beginning".
This is because it seems more informative, and gives me the opportunity to explore different ways to present each bit of information; such as in these sketches:



These are a few different examples of transactions i could make between each bit of information, then when the transaction ends it will pause - straight on - at the object so viewers get a chance to absorb the information.

After making a quick storyboard, me and my tutor realised that my animation would be too complicated, and I realised there are a lot easier solutions.




I have decided I want to explore a simple circular timeline, where I will make all the images before hand around one centre point. I will focus the frame in one section of the canvas, so the information passes bits at a time.
I just need to decide what subject to base my animation on - since using this technique will allow me to include more information within 30 seconds.

Annotations around it are information I would insert if I was to base it on 'The Golden Age of Cartoons'


No comments:

Post a Comment