Tuesday 4 February 2014

Practical - Ideas for an Animation

Focusing on the Animation lecture we received, I want to make a walkthrough of part of the history of animation.

This could be represented in a timeline, simply moving through the information rather then animating characters or a narrative.

This is a good example of the technique of animation I could use:



It runs through information and facts using smooth transactions, simple shapes and typography to represent or describe the narration. This could work well as a chronology, since it is only visualising the information, rather then creating a narrative.

It could link into the information I find for my essay if I review some of the history of animation; The directors I research could have made a significant point in history.

The first section of this (below) is a good example of how I could approach this project; Since it clearly shows a timeline, and little movements within each picture it would be a good way to map out the chronology.





No comments:

Post a Comment