Friday 11 December 2015

Historical Timeline... Bad Time Management

Unfortunately I won't have enough time to illustrate a timeline of the key historical events in animation. Since I have delayed starting my animated practical work I know that I won't be able to produce a decent quality piece of work within the time that I have left on this module.

However instead I will be structuring my dissertation differently; listing the key historical developments in the first three chapters, representing the three main techniques I want to compare, which will lead on to my analysis and comparison of each in the second half of the text. This will ultimately work out better for me, since it will be a manageable amount of work and I will still have the chance to portray the information I find while researching.

No comments:

Post a Comment