Monday 28 December 2015

Initial Animatic

To create the first draft of animatic, I used frames from my storyboard. As discussed before, I didn't spend much time on the storyboard, which meant it translated to animatic form badly; however it did give me a good idea on how to time the scenes in my final animation.

To refine the animatic I plan to take images to replace the storyboard drawings, which will look like actual frames. This should portray a better idea of what is happening so the audience can compare the overall look of each technique, from how it would have looked if it were animated. I have already given an example of this with the very first image, of my hand drawing on paper; I think it looks so much better then my storyboard drawings already, so I will carry on to get the finished piece to this standard.

I won't have time to finish the whole animation due to my bad time management - but I will complete at least the 3D animation since that is the most efficient technique to work in and I can work on it from my laptop.





No comments:

Post a Comment