Thursday 29 October 2015

Initial Mood Board

After spending so much time thinking about my ideas, it was finally time to document them into a storyboard.

This is only an initial storyboard describing a range of ideas vaguely (mainly focusing on what order I want the techniques to play in), but due to the amount of time I have left on this module I will have to cut out some of the techniques I initially wanted to do.

For example in the 6th panel I wanted to stand the cut out character up and animate it in a stop motion style with a boarder, but since I have never used this technique before it would become even more time consuming.



I decided the best way to explain my ideas would be through images found on the internet, rather than drawing them all out, since a lot of the mediums I want to use involve stop motion and Maya.

No comments:

Post a Comment