Wednesday 28 October 2015

Tutorial 2

For my second tutorial, I discussed how to proceed with my practical ideas and suggestions on what to research deeper into.

First and foremost, I should create a storyboard. This can be in the form of a mood board with various images found from the internet, for the purposes of documenting my ideas.

I could create a timeline documenting the history of animation, exploring what exactly is so significant in history and why, which I can refer to and pick out information as and when I need it. This will allow me to find more facts about the box office results and budgets spent on various films, to compare what was successful in that aspect.

I also need to read through a few more text books, add my own notes to them and type them onto my blog, so that I can read through them more than once and compare what information I find in each. I'll do this so I can understand the information more clearly when writing it in my dissertation.

With all of this in mind, I think I'm ready to go onto the next stage of my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment