Tuesday 12 January 2016

3D Animation Continued...

The next stage after animating the character was applying the camera movement. Before this project I had never animated the camera, but I was surprised by how simple it was to control; it works in a similar way to animating the character rig so once I had figured it out I finished the sequence efficiently.

Once I had the motion in place, I applied the floating shapes in the distance for the character to look at. After comparing the two versions of the animation below, one with and one without shapes, it proves that the shapes add so much to the final piece. Since it creates a sense of depth within the 3D software, whereas the first video just shows a blank, plain background, you have no idea of vast the environment actually is.








No comments:

Post a Comment