Wednesday 13 January 2016

Final Animatic

Since completing the animatic stage of my final piece, I realise it could have flowed much smoother if I had added in more frames, to try and illustrate more clearly exactly what should be happening.

Despite this, and not being able to complete the animation for it, I am happy with the timing and images used. They give a clear overview of how I would have wanted the animation to look, as well as roughly what's going to be happening and when.

I didn't complete the 3D section because I had planned to animate it, so to save time I left those three pictures as they were in the storyboard. This brings the quality of the animatic down slightly but hopefully I have made up for that with the animation I have completed.






No comments:

Post a Comment